ROKA,Cervelo,Q-Roo & Altra Demo dt+n Swim Clinic
Want to learn more about swimming in open water and apply that knowledge and skill under the watchful eye of a coach? Or perhaps you are in the market for a first or faster wetsuit/skinsuit/goggles, tri-bike or kicks? If, you answered yes then come join dt+n for a swim clinic and swim, bike and run gear demo all in one day. If, thats not enough for you and you are registered for the NJ State Triathlon CGI Racing will be on-hand to answer all your questions about the event.
Saturday July 13th; 8-9:30am
- We will have plenty of ROKA wetsuits,skinsuits, goggles and demos to choose from with many different sizes.
- We will be offering small group skills stations including mastering the elusive swim start coupled with longer open water swim practice while you are dawning your demo or your own suit.
- We will have plenty of open water tips, instruction and a ‘no dumb question’ Q&A round table type platform to answer all your triathlon/open water swim questions.
- Bring your own wetsuit to compare, also learn some tips on how your wetsuit should fit, how to get in and out quickly etc.
- Once completed with your swim transition into sampling a Cervélo, Q-Roo or pair of Altras.
- Discounts: We will provide a discount code to purchase any of the ROKA suits if you attend the clinic & demo. And if you swim fast I bet you can swing a deal on some of the bike demos.We will be offering a ROKA open water swim clinic, Cervélo/Quintana Roo bike demo day in junction with Harts Cyclery Pennington,Altra Running provided by Princeton Running Store and CGI Racing highlighting The NJ State Triathlon. What does that mean? It means you will have the opportunity to demo industry leading gear as well as gather some in water and land incite for your first or faster event this season under the watchful eye of a coach and industry leaders. Yes, this includes putt’n your practice in at Peddie with a coached open water session as well as ability to transition onto a dream steed+.
Anyone can attend or join – please feel free to share this. For our existing Pass Holders you can swim as usual from 7:00-9:30am. But, if you would like to participate in the clinic/wetsuit demo we kindly ask you to please register for the clinic. If, the demos are not in use we will extend the opportunity to our loyal swimmers to give ’em a shake.
Peddie Lake Hightstown, NJ 08520
Fee includes clinic entry. No transference of purchase. If, you are a not a USA Triathlon member a one day membership is required and available for purchase in dt+n’s online checkout process. Our mission is to expedite the sign-in process. Please have made your purchase prior to arriving at check-in and have your purchase available for confirmation as you will move more swiftly to swim. You can show proof of USAT membership and clinic receipt via your mobile device or printout(or card for USAT). If you don’t bring proof of purchase, USAT membership or your photo ID you cannot swim. USAT rules no exceptions.